Sunday, December 10, 2017

‘TisThe Season To Thrive!



Winter of Body and Soul...then comes hope

In 2015 I became sick and had to be hospitalized twice.  Last year, on May 8, Mother's Day, I had to say goodbye to my beloved Shih Tzu "Bo".  On New Year's Eve 2009 in freezing rain and sleet I rescued him out of the middle of the road.  Someone had dropped him off and he had been running in a ditch of freezing water when I saw him, I thought he was a deer until I saw those big Shih Tzu eyes.  My house is way too quiet these days, I sure miss him, he was the sweetest boy.
My sweet boy, Bo Shih Tzu
Dec. 31, 2009-May 8, 2017

This year I've been back in the hospital twice once again.  The last time I met a urologist that found the root of my problems.  So, since then, I've had to learn to catheterize myself because my bladder doesn't work.  The nerves were cut during my first cancer surgery years ago.  I also take an antiseptic for the lining of my bladder to keep bacteria out.  Believe it or not, my illness has reversed.  It did leave me very weak, so home health came out twice, and then I raised money on GoFundMe to pay the co-pay for hospital out-patient visits for six weeks.  I finished on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.  Several weeks before that, a friend introduced me to a nutritional regimen that has given me a much needed "lift", if you will.
Vanilla shake
I'm so impressed with it that I’ve started a new blog on Word Press to talk about it, and also talk about my personal health experiences.  As you know, I was editor of the cancer site at BellaOnline for three years, but had to resign because of digital eye fatigue.  I had also developed mental fatigue from so much online research.

I can confidently say that this Thrive Premium Lifestyle Nutrition has made such a difference.

 It’s simple 3-steps:
•capsules - vitamins, minerals, plus other potent extracts
•shake - loaded with vitamins, minerals, trace minerals
•DFT patch - Derma Fusion Techn
Holiday DFT patch

It's ultra-micronized to penetrate your system.

There are patches you place on your body each day to support the simple 3 step program, and the patches say they aid in "mental acuity" and I can attest to the fact that they indeed, do.  I don't do "trends" on the market. I watched someone I knew do the program for a year, and after seeing photos of her appearance, not only did she look well, she was thinner and her overall visage had changed.  I was impressed.  So after asking a bunch of questions which she honestly answered, I decided to jump in with both feet, and I am so glad I did.  I have written a blog about my last hospital experience, and the nutritional program both in different posts on my new blog on Word Press.  The link is below.


Thrive(c) shake nutritional ingredients

Thrive(c) DFT patch formula/ body placement













I believe that you can get better too!

Visit me at Rann Patterson | Patient - the view from here
for keeping up with me as a patient, nutritional stuff, good food, recipes, and maybe some new medical trends that I might find interesting.

Week 5 - It's FA-LA-LA time!

Time to Thrive®️! Click here to read about the nutritional program. I’m on Week 5, and I’m feeling much better. It's an 8 week challenge, but most people stay on it.

Sponsorship is necessary! I will be glad to sponsor you.
To get it you have to be sponsored. I'm not trying to sell it, but that's how it is set up.  All you need to do is let me know you want to start, and I can give you my number.  You do the rest.  The landing page is user-friendly, as well as the ordering page.  Couldn't be easier.  If you get just two people under you on auto-ship, yours is free!  And, so it goes. They can do the same thing.  Be sure and let me know if you want to start it, or if you have any questions. I had many, trust me.

It’s simple 3-steps:
•capsules - vitamins, minerals, plus other potent extracts
•shake - loaded with vitamins, minerals, trace minerals
•DFT patch - Derma Fusion Technology, supports the other two

It's ultra-micronized to penetrate your system and get to the cellular level.  I’ve had no side effects, so I'm very happy with it so far!  I knew after three days, I was going to be okay, and then when I hit the 21 day mark, where it is known that is the time addictions diminish, I knew it was going to work in my oh-so-complex metabolic system.  Every person's body is different, so always approach things like this with optimistic caution, and check with your doctor too.

I’ll still blog here for inspiration, but I can’t think of anything more exciting than getting my health back! So, Yay!
My front door

From my home to you and yours,
Blessings for a wonderful holiday season! 🎄🎁❄️
~ Rann xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home